While primarily intended for headphone listening, Panorama also includes a crosstalk canceller for playback over conventional stereo loudspeakers.
- Position and move sound in three dimensions.
- Uses Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTF) to reproduce binaural sound localization cues.
- Integrated reverberation and distance cues.
- Extensive control over dimensions and surface material of all six surfaces of the room.
- Doppler pitch effect.
- Full automation support for creating moving sounds.
- Crosstalk canceller for loudspeaker playback.
- Create realistic sound scenes.
- Make special 3-D and moving sound effects in conventional stereo productions.
- Unique mixing tool - position musical instruments in a virtual space.
- Essential tool for headphone audio production.
Panorama is available for all native Mac OS X and Windows formats (VST, AU, MAS, DX and RTAS) and costs $249.95. Audio examples and 30-day demo versions are available at the Wave Arts website.