VirSyn has announced the release of version 1.2 of VTape - The Analog Tape Suite which is also now VST3 compatible. New multi-channel capabilities have laid the basis for a new kind of Surround effect delay - imagine what you can do with up to 16 tempo sync'd delay taps for each audio channel with independent level control. The new multichannel capabilities in VST3 makes the handling of VTape much easier, apparently.
- Surround effect delay.
- VST3 compatibility.
- Multichannel capabilities up to 10.2 (VST3 / AU / RTAS).
- Independent level control for each tap.
- Delay: Multichannel Mixer.
- Delay: Input link function for multichannel delay.
- Saturator: automatic gain compensation.
- AU: Flanger position automation not working.
- Compatibility problem with Cubase 4.x/PSP 42 solved.
- Delay: Output gain doesn't work as expected.
A fully functional/time limited demo is available - a Syncrosoft Dongle (Steinberg Key) is needed.