VoosteQ has released Material Comp, a compressor plug-in equipped with DFP (Division of Force Processing), a technology that VoosteQ spent 3 years developing to thoroughly reproduce the nuances of an analog circuit.
VoosteQ say "Mastering grade signal processing technology can be achieved with an extremely low CPU load."
Material Comp is equipped with 6 model compressors, preamp saturation that models 6 high-end analog devices, 8 simulations of analog circuits with hardware actually attached, and 4 glues that adhere magically.
Freely combine each of these inputs for flexible adaptation ranging from modern sounds used in top hits to unique retro analog sounds.
- "DFP" VoosteQ unique analog circuit simulation technology.
- 6 model compressors.
- Preamp saturation that models 6 high-end analog devices.
- 8 simulations of analog circuits with hardware actually attached.
- 4 glues that adhere magically.
- Up to 2x oversampling.
- An extremely high-performance analyzer.
- Extremely low CPU load.
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported.
Intro Price: $89 (Reg. $149) until February 22, 2020.