VSTKit, the Cocoa framework for hosting VST3 plug-ins, has been updated to v0.5.5.
- Add flag to VSTParameterMenu to exclude non automatable or read only parameters.
- Add pitch bend MIDI message processing.
- Program list parameters are always displayed as popup button in generic editor.
- Bugfix VSTParameterMenu may not show submenu for a unit.
- Bugfix VSTKit Test app MIDI input now has an autorelease pool.
- Bugfix generic editor won't update its views after loading presets.
- Bugfix channel silence flags are not working.
- Rename delegate interfaces according to normal objective-c rules.