Arne has announced the first release of VSTKit, the cocoa framework for hosting VST3 plug-ins. This is the first third party implementation for hosting VST3 plug-ins. Completely written in Cocoa and ready to use in every host application on Mac OS X. Also included is a test application which can be used to test VST3 plug-ins in another implementation than Cubase/Nuendo.
- Simple VST3 Plug-in integration in any Cocoa host.
- Works also with Carbon based hosts.
- Hosts Cocoa and Carbon UI Plug-ins.
- 32 & 64 bit hosting.
- NSUndoManager support.
- Generic Views for Choosing Plug-ins, Loading and Saving Presets.
- Mac OS X 10.5.0 or newer.
- Xcode 3.0 or newer.
- Doxygen 1.5.5 or newer.
- VST3 SDK Version 3.0.0 or newer.
VSTKit is released under the terms of the Do What The F*** You Want To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar.