Wave Arts has announced that it will debut the Master Restoration Suite at the upcoming 2007 Winter NAMM show.
Master Restoration Suite is a comprehensive set of restoration plug-ins for cleaning up tape, vinyl, and acoustic recordings. The tools aim to give high quality results with minimal tweaking. The MR Suite consists of 5 plug-ins:
- Master Restoration - all-in-one plug-in.
- MR Hum - hum removal, buzz removal, and brickwall filters.
- MR Click - click/pop removal and crackle removal.
- MR Noise - broadband noise reduction.
- MR Gate - noise gate.
Some notable features:
- All sections can be monitored to hear signal that is removed.
- Comprehensive displays for all processors.
- Onset detector in crackle processor keeps onsets bright and crisp.
- Extremely low latency (under 20 msec) noise reduction can be used in live situations.
- Fast noise floor learning time (down to 50 msec).
- Auto dynamics mode in noise reduction keeps transients sharp while avoiding squirrelly artifacts.
- Presets for each section.
- Mono/stereo, up to 192 kHz sampling rate, 32-bit processing with 64-bit EQs.
All plug-ins in the Master Restoration Suite will be available for Windows (VST/DX/RTAS) and Mac OS X (AU/VST/RTAS/MAS) Universal Binary. The suggested MSRPs are: $499 for Master Restoration Suite, $299 for MR Noise, $149 for MR Hum, MR Click, and MR Gate. Master Restoration Suite is expected to ship by Spring of 2007.