Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9741. Recent documented changes are listed below.
Version 0.9740 Bug Fixes:
- Crash can occur on loading a layout with VSTs adding presets when loading data.
- Function: not possible to use parameter linking with textfield.
- MP Assign context menu need two clicks to move to another worker thread.
- VST version: MIDI data is not processed when using the second version of the Plugin Device.
Version 0.9739 Bug Fixes:
- AU version: calculate start of bar position if not supplied by host or incorrect.
- Basic Graphical Envelope: output value can be wrong.
- Polyphonic adapter: text field parameters are not linked for all voices.
- Windows VST version: UI doesn't show up in Cubase/Nuendo if OpenGL acceleration is not enabled.
- VST3 hosting: crash can occur when opening the UI of a plugin.
- VST3 hosting: pitchbend is not sent properly.
Version 0.9738 Bug Fixes:
- Links are not kept when using import.
- Crash can occur when clicking OK on the Group Parameters window.
- OS X: Possible hanging when quitting one instance when two instances of the standalone are running.
- OS X: Crash when attempting to use the playlist editor on 10.9.
- OS X: windows do not come up if progress dialogs or popups are shown at startup.
- OS X: less beeps when pressing keys outside of textboxes.
- P2 version: Parameter Modulator Relative process its input twice.