White Noise Audio Software recently released Genome MIDI Sequencer for iPad, which is a pattern based MIDI sequencer. With a focus on fun and portability, it's a great solution for controlling all your MIDI gear from your iPad. You can sequence single patterns or an entire 16 track song.
- CoreMIDI, Line6 Mobilizer Mk I & II compatible.
- Supports Network MIDI.
- Sends and Receives MIDI Clock Sync, Start and Stop events.
- Also sends Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CCs.
- Pattern Based, pattern changes occur on bar boundaries so song stays in sync.
- On screen keyboard interface.
- Up to 16 simultaneous tracks, unlimited number of patterns.
- Song / live modes.
- Record incoming CCs and Notes.
- Undo / redo for most actions.
Genome MIDI Sequencer for iPad costs $12.99.