White Noise Audio Software has updated bleep!BOX to version 1.3.6 for Windows, Mac OS X and iOS and released an AudioUnit version. Demo versions of the Windows and Mac plug-ins are now available. bleep!BOX now costs $9.99 for the iOS version and $19.99 for the VST / AU plug-in version.
Changes since v1.3.1:
- The bleep!BOX Plugin is now AU compatible.
- Fixed a patch saving / loading issue with Motion Sequences.
- Added + / - buttons to the Motion page.
- Fixed bug where Motion'd parameters weren't properly set back to their original values when switching Motion targets.
- Fixed an important crashing issue on the Song/Sequence page.
- Fixed a minor annoyance on the Perf page (perf page now keeps the last tab you viewed).
- Updated graphics for iOS 4.0 Retina displays.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
- Added some functionality to the Looper page (tapping the bottom will snap to fractions of a bar).
- Made all parameter values display in caps for better readability.
- Fixed a few more crash bugs on the Plugin version.