White Noise Additive Synth v1.0 released
White Noise Audio Software have released Additive Synth v1.0, available to buy as a Windows VSTi for $99 USD. A demo version, manual and MP3 audio demos are also available.
- 2 Spectral Oscillators.
- 128 partials per oscillator.
- Each oscillator has 128 "time frames" to allow sounds to evolve and change over time.
- FM capabilities.
- Ringmod, compression, reverb, distortion and chorus/delay.
- 2 Envelopes which can modify any parameter.
- 2 LFOs with multiple wave shapes, including arp patterns.
- Unison effects to phatten up any sound.
- 128 Band formant filter or noise spectrum.
- Can act as a 128 band vocoder.
- Formant filter has 128 time frames to allow changes over time.
- Formant Bias parameter also allows formant filter sweeps similar to sweeping the cutoff on an analog synth.
- Flexible mod section.
- On screen XY-Pad allows you to modulate parameters easily.
- Packaged with 128 presets plus dozens of waveforms and filters to make your own sounds with or create your own.
- Visually draw your own waveforms and spectral changes, similar to products like MetaSynth and Coagula.
- Draw your own filters.
- Captures the unique and sought after sound of the Kawai K5000.
- A programmers heaven, this synth will let you create nearly any time of synthesized sound.