XILS-lab has released Syn'X 2 for Mac OS X and Windows (VST, AU, RTAS & AAX) with an introductory offer until July 21st.
Syn'X 2 offers a combination of clear and punchy DCOs (Digital Controlled Oscillators) with cutting multimode analog modelled filters.
It's multitimbral; you can use up to 8 different synthesizers, 16 oscillators, 8 0df Analog Filters, 32 DADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrix addressing any of the 132 possible destinations to create your own patches.
- Oscillators with cumulative waveforms (Up to 40 per patch).
- New 0DF PWM/Hard Sync Oscillators Algorithm.
- Unique (ChaoX, Rythm) LFOs with cumulative waveforms (Up to 50 per patch).
- Additional D-ADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes (Per Layer).
- Unison, 2 arpeggiators, 2 Keyboards zones, Guitar Multitimbral mode.
- A Plethora of monophonic and polyphonic Play Modes.
- PolySequencer (Also acting as a modulation source).
- Easy Sound Creation with our unique Smart Load Technology.
- Vintage sounding effects: Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Analog EQ. True Stereo Technology.
- 300 presets created by professional Sound Designers.
- And a dual programming environment which offers you two different edit mode (Easy and Advanced):
- Easy Mode gives you the benefit of a powerful and intuitive streamlined programming environment, similar to the miniSyn'X duotimbral synthesizer, but with the extra power of additional envelopes, LFOs, etc.
- Advanced mode unleashes the total power of the Syn'X 2 where you can create thick, complex, and never before heard patches, with a totally revamped workflow.
Pricing & Availability
Until July 21st Syn'X 2 is 119€ instead of 169€. It's free for Syn'X owners. An upgrade path is available for miniSyn'X owners.
More information on the Xils-lab website.