XILS-lab has announced the release of version 3.6 of PolyKB III, a free update for all current PolyKB III owners.
For those of you who don't own this synthesizer, XILS-lab has the following introductory deals available until December 15th, 2020:
- PolyKB III v3.6 is 89€ instead of 159€.
- Upgrade from PolyKB II for 25€ instead of 39€.
What's New in v3.6:
- More than 220 New presets, created by sound designers such as Zensound, Xenos, Leap Into The Void, Tom Wolfe.
- Reorganized internal effects to allow independent routing. In serial or parallel, in any order, these effects can now fully be part of your sound creation.
- Bug fixes and graphic user interface enhancements.
- Multi-threading possibilities: For better use of the new multi-core based computers, XILS-lab added multi-threading architecture to spread the calculations over, up to, 4 cores. This feature can easily be enabled through the option menu (disabled by default).