With nearly 9GB of sound samples Candy is an extensive soprano, alto, tenor, baritone and bass saxophone collection. The instruments were recorded with detail and precision so, if all available playing techniques and their dynamic layers and variations are used, your performance will select from 30 different samples per note, or even more. In addition, the instruments were sampled playing their maximum dynamic range. The 4 different variations of the same tone of a note can be selected during the performance automatically.
In addition to the different instruments, you can also select up to 3 different mouthpieces (classic, jazz, metal) bringing the appropriate character to you music production. The instruments are available in the different playing techniques such as: falls long, falls short, long notes, sforzando long, sforzando short, short notes, vibrato notes, staccato notes and different FX. These techniques are also available in the different dynamic layers piano, mezzo forte, forte and fortissimo - with up to 4 variations of the same note per note.
Candy's audio engine offers powerful features, an intelligent user interface, and is optimized for the simultaneous use of several thousand sound samples.
- Highly optimized engine for low CPU load.
- Powerful MIDI processing incl. keyswitch option.
- Flexible and intuitive handling of multis, layers and single keygroups.
- Up to 16 audio outputs.
- Simultaneous use of up to 8 different layers.
- Hundreds of stunning single and multi patches using over 10,000 samples.
- Intelligent polyphony management: protection of the natural release of the instruments and also the adjustment of voice usage per layers and notes to save CPU power.
- Basic and pro editor mode.
Candy is available for Windows (VST/DX/RTAS/Standalone), MacOS Classic (VST/RTAS/Standalone) and MacOS X (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone) and costs EU€399 (EU€299 for the loyalty edition - you must own at least one other Yellow Tools MVI to qualify).
NOTE: For some MacOS X users the Candy 1.0.0 installer on the DVD is not working with their setup. In case that you should also have problems getting the installer started from the Candy DVD you can download the OS X installer update 1.0.1 version after your registration in the Yellow Tools User Area.