- Stereo convolution processing.
- Non-destructive impulse editing.
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer.
- Several latency options.
- Comprehensive routing.
- Serial convolution processing.
- WAV and AIFF format support.
- Built-in sample rate converter.
- True zero-latency processing.
- Search paths mechanism.
- Factory presets.
- "A-to-B" comparisons.
- Support of all output sample rates.
- High convolution precision.
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations.
- Can work with a latency as low as 64 samples (1.5 ms at 44.1kHz), making it possible to use it during tracking.
Pristine Space Light is available as a VST plug-in for Windows and costs US$59.95. However, it is initially available at a special introductory price of US$49.95 or alternatively they are running a Group Buy which could offer you a saving of up to 40%.