Yellow Tools has announced the release of Independence Player 1.5, a new sample player plug-in instrument that includes all the features of Yellow Tools' flagship product, Independence Sampler, except import of audio files (or the full 18 Gb library).
Independence Player will be included with all current and future Independence Instruments and is also available as a free update for all registered users of Candy, Culture and Majestic (bringing Universal Binary support on Mac OS X). Users of the former MVIs can also download the Independence Player and Independence compatible Layer patches for their instruments (MVI patches can not be loaded directly). All Yellow Tools instruments can be used in the same Independence Player and are of course also compatible with the Independence Sampler.
With this sample player technology you have access to fast disk streaming, premium insert filters and effects including the real time impulse response processor "Origami", a sophisticated graphical mapping and audio editor, the high-end mixer and powerful MIDI features.
Users of any Independence Instrument can also purchase the Independence Sampler at a special discount, enabling you to import your own audio files, sampling libraries and instruments - and of course you get access to the 18 Gb sound library of Independence.
Independence Player highlights:
- Intuitive & easy-to-use user interface.
- Unlimited number of layers (multi-timbral).
- Unlimited number of samples & polyphony.
- RF-HDD ultra fast streaming technology.
- Auto-ram-cleaner for optimal ram usage.
- Professional built-in mixer environment.
- Ultra-realistic IR processor & mic modeler.
- Multi-dynamic alternate & legato mode.
- With realtime performance detection sophisticated midi groove player.
- Intelligent polyphony management per key.
- Active and passive velocity range.
- Flexible modifiers.
- Host & midi automation incl. learn option.
- Over 30 stunning insert effects.
- Pre cache for extremely low load times.
- Cross platform & cross host compatible.
- and more...
Both the Independence Player and the Layer patches for Candy, Culture and Majestic are available for download now in the Yellow Tools User Area for registered users.
Independence Player, and so all Independence Instruments, is available for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats.