zplane has released a new version of vielklang2 that adds AAX support and removes several bugs. Below is a list of all bug fixes:
- fixed : occasional crash when two files were superposed in the arranger.
- fixed : second digit of the bar counter was overwritten by the cursor on playback.
- fixed : sometimes drop-outs when exporting audio.
- fixed : the warn sound of the operating system was triggered, when hitting the space-bar and vielklang had the focus.
- fixed : multiple warnings upon reload of a project with mismatching sample rates. Now you will be informed only once.
- fixed : multiple file relocation dialogs when a file in a project was deleted or moved. Now you will only be asked once.
- fixed : potential crash upon relocating to a different file.
- fixed : potential mismatch between intelligent harmonizer 'accordion' display and actual harmonizer settings.
- fixed : potential crash when deleting a note in the HybridView.
The upgrade is free of charge for all registered users. It can be downloaded from the user download sections, here: products.zplane.de/vielklang.
Note: There is a known bug with Cubase 8 when operating in 64-bit mode under Mac OS.