Zynewave has updated Podium to v3.2.3.
- Moved the help panel from below the inspector to a separate sidebar on the right side of the project window. The sidebar can be shown/hidden by clicking the "Help" tab above the sidebar.
- Adjusted the layout of the inspector rack panel.
- The preferences "Default button size" setting now also controls the line height of list boxes.
- The default font is changed to Segoe UI when running Windows Vista or later.
- Reduced contrast in default metal texture background and updated the design of the splash screen.
- Added "Sound cache maximum memory usage" setting to preferences. Default is 512 MB. Previously Podium would use up to half the available free memory for sound caching. This new maximum setting can help reserve memory for loading memory intensive plugins.
- Fix: The auto-assigned audio input mapping was not assigned properly when loop recording on a composite track.
- Fix: Podium x86 running on 64-bit Windows did not properly detect VST folders in Program Files (x86).
- Fix: The project browser context menu showed a blank line for the "New Object" sub menu.