Zynewave updates Podium to v3.2.7
Zynewave has updated Podium to v3.2.7.
- Updated VST plugin loading system. Previous Podium versions could make the UI unresponsive when loading large sample-based plugins. A progress dialog is now shown when plugins and presets are being loaded. The new system also fixes some issues with NI Kontakt and Reaktor.
- Added "Offline bounce buffer size" option to the Preferences dialog. Previous Podium versions used a fixed buffer size of 128 samples. Setting this option to a smaller value can produce smoother automation curves, but some plugins will crash if the buffer size is set too low.
- Added "Select All on Track" to the Select menu.
- Optimized "Convert to unique cropped copy" when applied to large sound files.
- Fix: The effect track properties dialog did not initialize the meter mode combobox.
- Fix: Undoing a "Merge" of sequence/sound events could result in empty events.