Zynewave has updated Podium to v3.2.5.
Zynewave say "Podium development is now resuming after a couple of years with slow progress. As compensation for the lack of recent updates, customers who have made purchases before August 2016 have received a one year extension to the expiration date of their upgrade period."
- Added 'Metronome sound file folder' setting to the Preferences dialog. If a folder is specified, Podium will search this folder for sound files and use those instead of the built-in metronome sound. The sound file names must end with "1.wav", "2.wav", "3.wav" etc. The last numbered sound file will be repeated for any beats above that number.
- Added 'Assign Tracks with Events at Edit Cursor' and 'Assign Tracks with Events in Loop Range' to the track tag options menu (right-click a tag button in the track tag bar). These commands are helpful when you are working with a large number of tracks in your project template, and need to quickly focus on only the tracks currently playing.
- More detailed error message is shown when trying to import incompatible x64/x86 VST plugins.
- Added 'Paste' button to the zReverb editor and made the clipboard shared across all zReverb instances.
- Fix: The Podium file browser no longer shows system/hidden directories and files.
- Fix: Layout of some dialogs did not adjust correctly to the Windows DPI scaling setting.