Zynewave has updated Podium to v1.90.
- Support for AIFF sound files, including 32/64-bit floating point formats and up to 32 channels.
- Added "new sound default file format" combobox to the preferences dialog. The options are ".wav", ".aif" and ".aiff".
- When using the "save sound" file dialog, the Wave or AIFF sound file format can be chosen by entering the proper file extension.
- Fix: MIDI/audio interfaces that had spaces at the end of the name were not activated on Podium startup.
- Fix: Selection of a MIDI interface for the MIDI metronome could cause a crash on Podium startup.