Zynewave has updated Podium to v1.97.
- The "create new project" start page has been extended with two check-box options for scanning mono/stereo and surround sound capable VST plugins. Enabling the surround option also creates audio input and output mappings for surround sound speaker configurations.
- Added popup help for the buttons on the "create new project" start page.
- Added support for the VST setSpeakerArrangement function. Insert mappings will be created for each supported speaker configuration. Plugin scanning now detects surround configurations and automatically creates surround insert mappings instead of multiple stereo pair mappings.
- Implemented full support for the Waves WaveShell plugins. Importing the WaveShell dll no longer pops up the menu for selecting a single Waves plugin. Instead it automatically creates mappings for all installed Waves plugins.
- The import of a global plugin with multiple I/O mappings now also creates a default insert mapping for the first I/O pair. The insert mapping is easier to use if you only intend to use a single MIDI channel and single I/O of a multiple channel capable plugin.
- Creating a new bus instance will create surround mappings if there are any surround audio output mappings in the project.
- Updated the zPEQ and zPitch VST plugins to support up to 32-channels surround setups.
- Updated the zReverb plugin to support true mono-in and stereo-out. The zReverb editor will show only one source when mono/stereo mapping is selected.
- Fix: When the bottom track in a track chain was set to have a hidden lane a crash could occur when dragging tracks.
- Fix: Deleting a track with the track inspector hidden could cause a crash.