|Type / Tags||Sampler/Sample PlayerSave As AUSave As VST|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Maize Sampler is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments.
- Standalone Windows and Mac OS X application.
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO, ADSR envelope and reverb effect.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export.mse compact instrument file.
- Generate VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
- User defined UI background skin.
- XML defined knob, label combobox and keyboard.
- Serial number copy protection for exported instruments.
Reviewed By Musik Man
October 20, 2017
i've been using this Software for 2 years now.
and it gets better with every update.
i've been in contact with the creator of this fabulous software Xiang Cao since i bought it.
i tested beta versions for him and gave him feedback to help develop this product .
i also suggested new features that will be coming in a near future .
this software up to know is the only one on the market to can easily create Mac Audio Unit & VST Plugins and Windows VST 32/64-bit plugins
Check my Website to see Plugins Created with Maize Sampler!
Click Here to see Plugin Interface on my Website !
Click Here to Listen to Demos !
Please Give a Feedback and rate Maize Sampler software!
Musik manRead more
Reviewed By larslentz
April 24, 2017
This sampler works very well. The documentation could be improved, but overall a user can find their way through it and learn how to use it. I like that the sampler can layer different sounds, then be converted to a standalone VST instrument, The standalone VST instrument can have the panel graphics of your choosing. The knobs and controls are also this way. There is LFO support internal to it and this helps with creating various sound effects.Read more