|Type / Tags||Modulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MFlangerMB is a powerful multiband flanger with adjustable shape.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape: every oscillator is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelopes from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer.
- 4 global modulators: in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting.
- Full randomization: using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn: you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling: this plugin implements advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo: every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable depth.
- Global preset management: using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.