|Type / Tags||EqualizerEQFilterGraphical EQ|
Requires 32 or 64-bit Windows 7 or later and a VST or VST3 compatible host application.
Requires Mac OS X v 10.7 or later.
Requires an X11 (GLX) compatible linux distribution
|Copy Protection||Key File|
The AF2-10 Graphical EQ provides up to ten bands covering a comprehensive range of filter types across the full 20Hz to 20kHz audio range together with a real-time FFT display featuring optional pre / post process monitoring and selectable slope compensation.
Innovative filter algorithms accurately model the natural response of analogue designs, even at close to the limit imposed by the sample rate, without requiring CPU intensive or latency inducing techniques:
- Up to 10 filter bands.
- Analogue modelled filters accurately recreate the natural sound of an ideal analogue design, with digital precision.
- Zero latency filters.
- Glitch-free filter switching.
- Fully interpolated parameter changes for smooth, wide filter sweeps.
- Accurate real-time FFT display.
- Hardware accelerated graphical display for reduced CPU usage.