AMM is a 32to2 channel automatic microphone mixer. It offers several advanced mix modes and extensive controls for each channel.
AMM can be used to mix quickly a discussion round, a dialog with several speakers or even an audio conference with up to 16 microphones to a stereo signal.
AMM supports multiple channel configurations, from mono up to 16 stereo channels, depending on the DAW capabilities.
- 16 internal stereo channels.
- internal mixing or external mixing with sender/receiver mode.
- speech pre filter.
- switchable pre-delay.
- envelope controlled channel strength.
- noise gate.
- mix modes: normal, auto, auto balanced, prio.
- moderator mode.
- extensive channel controls like mono, trim, bypass, weight, mute, solo and pan.
- input/output metering.
- write channel strength as automation data to DAW.
- click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- Large and easy to use GUI.