|Type / Tags|
Azurite is a multi-voice chorus with a focus on rich sounds and versatile controls.
Unlike most choruses, Azurite allows for multiple simultaneous voices. Each of these voices has its own delay line that is modulated by a separate LFO. Adding multiple voices leads to a thicker, smoother, and less wobbly tone. It also makes vivid stereo spreading possible with a mono signal. The Voices control chooses how many voices the chorus uses: one, two, four, or eight.
Other main features:
- Stereo or mono operation.
- Colour control emulates vintage analog choruses.
- 2-band EQ.
- LFO tempo sync.
- Feedback control allows for flanger sounds.
- 27 built-in presets.
- Delay time from 0.2ms to 200ms.
- 7 LFO shapes: Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Ramp, Exponential, Inverse Exponential, and Random.
- Spread control for stereo widening of a mono signal.
- Control randomizer.
- Other controls: Depth, Speed, Wet Mix, Output, Separation, Dry Delay.
Reviewed By The Chase
May 5, 2018
This is last chorus you'll ever need.
Most choruses are one-trick ponies modeled after simple guitar pedals, with a handful of parameters, so it's refreshing to see a truly comprehensive chorus with such extensive options - including both feedback and separate voices (most choruses are either/or).
Don't neglect its contour, coloration, or dry delay parameters.Read more