T-RackS Classic Equalizer consists of a high quality six-band parametric EQ, specially designed to achieve high-end performance in a mastering environment. The T-RackS Classic Equalizer consists of a high quality six-band parametric EQ, specially designed to achieve high-end performance in a mastering environment. The design of this parametric EQ filter bands allows to perform broad EQing such as giving "air" to the high end, "fullness" to the low end or "focus" to the midrange of a mix with a nice and smooth result for creative and musical applications; when needed though, given its flexibility, this processor can be used very effectively to perform very precise interventions; considering the sharpness its peaking bands can reach, it makes it easy to remove a troublesome frequency without touching the rest of the spectrum.
Classic T-RackS Equalizer can now be used in Stereo or MS modes.
The equalizer comprises the following bands:
- 4th order High-pass filter, from 16 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
- Low shelving type filter, from 30 Hz to 200 Hz.
- Low-mid peaking type filter, from 33 Hz to 5.4 kHz, variable Q.
- High-mid peaking type filter, from 200 Hz to 17.5 kHz, variable Q.
- High shelving type filter, from 750 Hz to 8.5 kHz.
- 4th order Low-pass filter, from 200 Hz to 18 kHz.
The Custom Shop
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).