Classic Console Strip Pro is a "multi-console in the box professional solution designed for the next generation of digital recording engineers". It combines classic sounds into one unified channel strip. This concept allows the engineer to create hundreds of custom console starting points from the, almost, never ending palette of input stages, compressor / limiter and EQ choices, all with near zero latency.
- 30 Selectable Input Stage Algorithms.
- 60 Selectable Channel Compressor / Limiter starting points.
- 5 Selectable EQ Algorithms for each band.
- Channel Filters - Pre or Post Compressor or Side-chainable.
- Powerful De-esser and other included special effects.
- Interactive Signal Flow Display Section follows the signal path.
- DSP efficient URS Classic Console Strip version included.
Selectable Input Stage Algorithms: The URS Classic Console Strip Pro includes digitally recreated Input Stages with adjustable Intensity Control 0-200% to color the signal before adding any EQ or Compression. A Digital transparent Input stage is also provided which adds no colorization, harmonics or saturation.
- Three Class A American input transformers.
- Class A British input transformer.
- Class A German input transformer.
- Two Class A tube input stages.
- 15ips 2" Tape electronics/head bump.
- 30ips 2" Tape electronics/head bump.
- 30ips 1/2" Tape electronics/head bump.
- Fifteen Console & Tape Machine combos.
- Five Console Input/Summing Buss stages.
Specially Designed Versatile Channel Compressor Section: features a custom designed versatile channel compressor that can match the sound and characteristics of Diode Bridge, VCA, Fet, Opto, Tube and Tape compression.
The compressor starting points are based on the most prized compressors and limiters in recording studio history. The URS Classic Console Strip Pro features 14 classic console compressor / limiters models and 46 outboard compressor / limiter models. The compressor starting points simultaneously change the input stage algorithms to suit the compressor preset. The Compressor features fully adjustable Threshold, Ratio, Knee, Attack, Release and Gain Makeup.
Presently 60 Compressor presets are included:
- Two 1967 American Channel Comp presets.
- Five 1970 British Channel Comp presets.
- Two 1970 British Channel Limiter Presets.
- Five 1980 British VCA Channel Comp presets.
- Five Fet presets.
- Four Opto presets.
- Five Tape Compression presets.
- Twelve Tube Compression presets.
- Seven American VCA presets.
- Two Very-New presets.
- Four Stress presets.
- Three Class A Heron presets.
- Room Mic preset.
- Three URS Classic Console Strip presets.
Selectable EQ Section Algorithms: The Classic Console Strip Pro initially includes digital recreations of four analog recording console EQ sections and one vintage program EQ.
- 1951 Tube EQ.
- 1967 American 4 Band.
- 1970 British 3 Band Class A.
- 1972 British 4 Band Class A/B.
- 1980 British 4 Band.
Each fully parametric EQ band can select from any of the five EQ choices. In addition the HF and LF bands are selectable Peak or Shelf.
Filters/Side chain section can be assigned either Pre/Post Compressor or as the Compressor's Side Chain
In Your Face Signal Flow: The URS Classic Console Strip Pro's Signal Flow section shows the routing of the Compressor, Filters and EQ sections and serves as the IN/OUT switching for each section. The Pre/Post switching of the Compressor section and Filters sections will automatically change the labeling of the Signal Flow buttons. The Compressor is selectable Pre/Post EQ section. The Filters are selectable Pre/Post the Compressor section.
Room to grow: The unified GUI allows room to add more Input Stages, Compressor and EQ algorithms as they are developed.
Two versions included: The DSP efficient Classic Console Strip plug-in for tracks that do not require all of the Classic Console Strip Pro's features is also included.