|Product||Combo Model F|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||OrganTransistor Combo Organ|
Combo Model F is a freeware virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard.
- Harmonic range 6 polyphonic octaves.
- 4 footage tabs: 16', 8', 4', 2-2/3'.
- 3 treble voice tabs: Dolce, Principale, Strings.
- Multi-Tone Booster voice with All Booster tab.
- Knee lever control.
- Bass voice (grey keys).
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth.
- Volume pedal.
- Adjustable tuning per note.
- Scala scale file support.
- Fully modelled (no samples inside).
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, noise, filters, key contacts and key click.
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release.
- Reverb unit.
- Speaker cabinet simulation.
- Fully automatable.
Reviewed By Sycopation
October 20, 2015
This thing can sound pretty good if you do it right. It's the best free organ emulation that I have tried. I don;t think you're gonna fool anyone "in the know" that this is the real deal, but it's close enough that a lot of people will probably think it sounds fairly real. Try some amp simulation, distortion, reverb, and most important, a tremolo / pan effect. I actually like it for pedals / drones in the upper register rather than chords in the mid-range, but it does chords reasonably well.Read more