Cowsynth uses samples of bagpipes as oscillators in a simple synthesizer design. It can be used to create pads, plucks and leads.
- Eight unison voices with various detune options.
- Natural and pitch-corrected samples included.
- AHDSR envelope controls.
- Vibrato speed and depth.
- Low-pass filter with resonance.
- Randomized sample playback start points.
- Traditional bagpipes mapping also included.
- 13 MB download.
Requires Plogue Sforzando for controls to be adjustable from the GUI, though other SFZ-compatible samplers should also be able to open the files.