CQ1 is a multi-band frequency-selective dynamics processor, allowing independent compression or expansion of four freely adjustable filter bands. Unlike typical multi-band compressors that are designed primarily to master composite program material, the CQ1 uses the principle of 'dynamic equalisation' and is therefore suitable for a much broader range of applications.
- 4 independent bands of sophisticated yet intuitive frequency-selective compression or expansion.
- Selectable above or below threshold (upwards or downwards) operation.
- Sonalksis 'State-space' physical model ensures 'true analogue' response.
- Definable side-chain filtering ensures any frequency can act as a trigger.
- Zero latency: absolutely no internal delay whatsoever.
- 64bit floating point internal precision throughout.
- Ultra efficient processing, with specific optimisations for native processors.
- Up to 192 kHz support.
- Support for most formats on Mac & PC platforms.