No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
D1 is a flexible and intuitive compressor that uses the concept of Compression Zones with individually configurable attack, release, and ratio. With D1's Zone, you specify exactly how ranges of your audio's levels are compressed. There's no one-size-fits-all compression here. Produce complex, but subtle changes in your audio or completely alter the sound. D1 can help you bring out nuances you didn't even realize were present.
In addition to all the above, D1 provides you with extensive metering, including traditional peak and not-so-traditional "cloud" meters. Two work spaces allow you to create and compare changes to your compression settings and you can save and load settings that will be available to you in any host.
Of course, D1 supports sample rates up to 192 kHz. All this, and more, in an intelligent interface that clearly shows you the changes you are making to your audio - without the need to reverse engineer a transfer curve to determine what the compressor is doing.
- Completely user configurable compression "zone" w/ attack, release, and ratio.
- Zone Gain Control.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- Target and processed key meters.
- Input and output "cloud" meters.
- Input and output peak hold meters with over indicators.
- Input and output trim with +/- 36 dB boost/cut.
- Multi-processor/Advanced multi-processor (AMP) capable.
- Interactive graphic compression display.
- Graphic depiction of Zone Gain Control.
- Ratio, attack and release sliders.
- Zone linking - links contiguous zone flags to maintain relationships.
- Keyboard text entry of parameter values.
- Integrated SAVE and LOAD.
- Presets saved with D1 can be read by D4.
- Two workspaces.
- Copy settings between workspaces.
- Supports host-based parameter automation.
- Supports Pro Tools D-Control.