|Product||Dead Duck Deducktion|
|Developer||Dead Duck Software|
|Type / Tags||SynthSubtractiveVA synthesizer|
Dead Duck Deducktion is a subtractive synthesizer in VST 2.4 format for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
- Two oscillators with saw, square, triangle and noise waveforms with 'supersaw' detune, PWM and square/triangle sub-oscillator options.
- A resonant multi-mode filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop and peaking options.
- Three envelopes, four LFOs and a 12-slot modulation matrix for a wide range of modulation possibilities.
- Built-in delay, chorus and reverb effects.
- MIDI CC control of parameters and modulation sources allowing full interaction with hardware controllers.
- Customisable GUI themes.
Reviewed By V-Future
October 1, 2018
This is a great basic synth, I love the oscillators, very useful for simple sounds like that old 80's style pop music, synthpop, retrowave etc. I would like to add an FM oscillator like in Synth1 and a phase knob, that's what it needs to be perfect. The filter responds really well, warm sound, the GUI is very functional. A lot of bugs were fixed, which is good. Best freeware synth I've used in 2018, 5 stars deserved.Read more
Reviewed By lawramono
September 9, 2018
this is the kinda synth ive been.
looking for. A basic synth with a modulation matrix..Read more