|Product||Dead Duck Deducktion|
|Developer||Dead Duck Software|
|Type / Tags|
Dead Duck Deducktion is a subtractive synthesizer in VST 2.4 format for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
- Two oscillators with saw, square, triangle and noise waveforms with 'supersaw' detune, PWM and square/triangle sub-oscillator options.
- A resonant multi-mode filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop and peaking options.
- Three envelopes, four LFOs and a 12-slot modulation matrix for a wide range of modulation possibilities.
- Built-in delay, chorus and reverb effects.
- MIDI CC control of parameters and modulation sources allowing full interaction with hardware controllers.
- Customisable GUI themes.
Reviewed By lawramono
September 9, 2018
this is the kinda synth ive been.
looking for. A basic synth with a modulation matrix..Read more