|Developer||de la Mancha|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
dirtbox is an effect plug-in designed to compress, distort and modulate your audio into a whole new filthy world, from subtle warmth to dynamic destruction. Its arsenal of dirty-bombs cover parallel compression, many flavours of dirt and filth, bit crushing, sample rate dropping and ring modulation. Add to that a 4 way XY pad and 2 tempo-sync LFOs and you can modulate up to 6 parameters to really throw that filth around the place.
- Fully featured compressor, with parallel dry audio for a huge sound.
- 3 banks of dirt, each offering 18 flavours of filth with adjustable levels and wet/dry control.
- 1 to 16 bits and 1.0 to 44.1kHz sample rate let you get as crushed and crappy as you want.
- Ring modulation offers 12 tonal variations and 11 different waveforms, with adjustable frequency.
- 4 way XY pad allows assignment of any 4 of 10 parameters to each corner, with:
- 0-100% modulation across opposite corners of the pad.
- Bar graph shows modulation amount in each corner.
- Increase minimum % level for tighter range.
- 2 tempo-sync LFOs to modulate puck in the X and Y axis.
- 2 tempo-sync LFOs each have:
- 14 waveforms including two types of random.
- Tempo-sync settings from 1/16 to 16 beats, including multiples of 2 and 3.
- Depth (0-100%) and phase (-360 to +360 degrees).
- Bar graph showing real-time modulation.
- Each LFO can also modulate an additional parameter from a choice of 10, with LFO1 also able to modulate LFO2.
- All modulated parameters have visual indicators of real-time modulation.
- MIDI CC and MIDI Learn options.
- Over 50 presets covering subtle to painful.