Drum Werks XXVII | Groove Rock Drum Loops
Powerful groove rock drum loops, settled right in the heart of the "groove zone" between 90 BPM to 120 bpm. Straight-ahead, ready to groove. Straight-ahead, hard-hitting songwriting drum tools inspired by some of rock's greatest drumming performances and played by one of the best studio drummers in L.A.
This sample library weighs in at a hefty 850 MB of pure, live rock drums.
Beta Monkey's Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock Features:
- Full Range of Rock Drum Styles: Whether you need hard rock, classic rock or alt rock drum tracks, put these live studio drum loops to inspired use. Grooves sets ranging from 90 BPM to 120 BPM (God's tempo) will deliver live, punchy, and powerful rock drums to your DAW of choice.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All Drum Werks XXVII drum loops and drum samples are from same recording session: L.A. Three.
- Superior Rhythmic Realism: No metronomic quantized rock drum loops here here – live, studio grooves with one of L.A.'s top studio drummers doing it live – rolls, stick drags, dynamic accents. You want the heart and soul of a true pro player.
- Longer Loops: We've included many more 4 and 8 bar loops to enhance the realism of your drum tracks. Longer phrasings = realistic drum tracks. No "sounds like a loop" syndrome.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Enhance and customize the grooves with a exhaustively complete multi-velocity sample collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XXVII.
- High-End Production: With Grammy Award-winning ears behind the desk and kit, Drum Werks XXVII delivers the quality your music deserves.
- Multi-Collection Compatibility: This collection is part of our "L.A. Three" Sessions – mix and match with any other collection from this studio session: Drum Werks XXIV, Drum Werks XXV, Drum Werks XXVI, Drum Werks XXVIII, and Odd Time Meltdown III.
Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock Sample Library Stats:
- 338 (668 GB 24-bit WAV and Apple Loops; 445 MB 16-bit WAV) original, license-free drum loops, samples in 16-bit, 24-bit WAV, APPLE LOOPS formats.
- 193 (186 MB 24-bit WAV; 123 MB 16-bit WAV) multi-velocity drum, cymbal samples.
- Instant Digital Download or DVD Format – ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 (if available) formats included for download and/or for hard copy DVD purchases.