EnveLover is a one-of-a-kind midi-controlled audio gate effect. It will speed up your musical workflow by giving you the ability to trigger a dynamics processor with MIDI signals. Play it with a keyboard or drum pad just like you would play any digital instrument. Versatile envelope settings and visualizations allow for accurate control of the sound.
- midi-controlled audio gate effect.
- sample-accurate MIDI processing and zero latency.
- analog and digital style envelope models.
- fine-grained control over all important envelope settings.
- support for velocity and aftertouch.
- inverse mode for dynamic gain reduction (compressor mode).
- envelope signal visualization.
EnveLover is an audio effect plug-in which applies a dynamic gain to the incoming audio stream. The amount of gain is controlled by an envelope signal that is triggered by MIDI note-on messages. The plug-in parameters allow to adjust both the envelope curves and the applied gain, covering a wide range of audio applications. There are three different envelope models available, two analog and one digital. In addition, it is possible to modulate the gain with MIDI velocity and channel aftertouch.