|Type / Tags||Dynamics Processor|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MPhatik is a unique dynamic multi-effect featuring an amp, convolution and a compressor, which lets you warm up your audio and then restore the original dynamics. And that's just the beginning without being creative yet...
Don't loose the dynamics!
Amping/distortion/saturation are the classic methods for getting some warmth to just about any audio, but the problem is, these processes remove dynamics by nature. MPhatik analyses the input level envelope, processes your audio signal, analyses the level envelope of the output and applies a gain to make the output envelope the same as the input. In other words it restores the dynamics. Now you can finally phatten up any audio material without loosing dynamics, which is an inevitable result of using any classic methods, whether it is a digital distortion, analog saturation, tape...
All tools you need to phatten up anything...
MPhatik comes equipped with a powerful amp simulator, convolution reverb (featuring all kinds of impulse responses from plate reverbs to halls, rooms etc., plus your own files of course) and a compressor. If that's not enough, you can still use the side-chain input to drive MPhatik and process the audio with your own tools.
Apply dynamics of one track onto another one?
So how about applying a level envelope of drums on a pad to get a rhythmical pad? Or avoiding collisions between drums? Make no mistake, this isn't something you can do with classic tools such as gates or compressors, because these tools use only a single level detector. In other words, they don't care about what audio you are processing. MPhatik does.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, our easy to use integrated help system, automatic gain compensation and much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators.
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology.
- 4 multiparameters.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Synchronization to host tempo.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate.
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.