Essence is the a powerful and transparent De-Esser. It's much more than just a vocal de-esser; it's a flexible sub-band processor that can reach in and invisibly control any element in a mix. Essence provides the power to de-ess a full mix with all of the adaptability and subtlety of hardware.
- Powerful De-Esser.
- Psychoacoustically optimised to surgically and invisibly control sibilance.
- Quick, simple, ergonomic interface.
- Configurable from zero-latency, ultra-low CPU for post work to Linear Phase, oversampled ultra-high resolution for Mastering.
- Dual-release Peak/RMS-based time detector for invisible operation.
- Analogue-modelled single-release time detector for classic De-Esser behaviour.
- Three-band sidechain EQ, and massively configurable Split EQ.
- Per-channel or ganged control.
- M/S and L/R processing.
- Large, intuitive time-plot.
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Linear Phase crossover (Split) EQ.
- Zero-latency minimum phase mode, with Linkwitz-Riley crossovers.
- Lookahead, dual release times, release hold, sophisticated GR smoothing options.
- Oversampling mode to eliminate intermodulation distortions.
- Full mixer section, with support for parallel processing.
- Output balance for fine-tuning.
- Upward expansion option.
- Threshold, Ratio, Soft-knee and Gain-Reduction ceiling.
- Variable Stereo linkage.
- Complete set of Listen options for monitoring, including signal difference (output-input).
- Simple three-control interface.
- Advanced section for precision control.
- Spectrum analyser for locating sibilance.
- Time-plot to highlight processed sibilances.
- Freely-resizable UI.
- Mac Retina support.
- 8 A/B banks.
- Intelligent Undo/Redo.
- Ergonomic channel linkage system.
- Autolisten for configuring filters.