|Product||Extra Boy Pro|
|Type / Tags||Vocal RemoverSpectral Processor|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Extra Boy Pro (name derived from 'Extract') can be used to isolate, remove, suppress or enhance ANY part of a stereo audio track.
Extra Boy Pro operates in real-time and is not restricted to vocal processing only. It incorporates a 2D Spectral-Spatial editing mode by which individual instruments, having been visually identified by their Spectral-Spatial graphical signature, can simply be deleted from the mix. Alternatively, an instrument that needs a boost can be boosted by simply drawing a Region of Interest (ROI) around its Spectral-Spatial signature and increasing the gain in that part of the mix. Multiple ROIs can be drawn and deleted independently. This provides the capability to delete, isolate or boost multiple instruments. A scrolling Spectrograph mode provides a further powerful diagnostic tool by which to visually identify individual instruments and edit their audio properties.
- '2D Mode' Spectral-Spatial freehand audio signature editing functionality providing arbitrary manipulation of any part of a stereo mix (Elevayta proprietary).
- Real-time operation.
- All of the functionality of Extra Boy.
- Up to twice the audio resolution compared to Extra Boy.
- High quality isolation, removal, suppression or enhancement of ANY part of a stereo audio track.
- Vertical scrolling high resolution Spectral-Spatial display.
- Up to 200 independent Regions-of-Interest (ROI) can be selected or deleted. Provides flexibility for fine tuning.
- Isolate or Remove ROIs at the touch of a button.
- Boost or suppress individual instruments using a single slider.
- User configurable startup mode and latency (depending on maximum desired quality).
- Five audio quality modes 'Lowest', 'Low', 'Medium', 'High', 'Highest'. Selectable in real-time with full scaling of ROIs. Plan on low quality and fine tune at higher quality.
- Multi-resolution ROI planning with ROIs retained between sessions and presets.
- Scrolling multi-resolution Spectrograph display with 'land-marking' tool for cross-correlation of features within the Spectral-Spatial display.
- Flexible control of Spectral-Spatial display modes.
- Full PDC Compensation (in compatible hosts).