freeOutsider will take any track and turn it inside out, making it sound as if the audio surrounds you. Turn to freeOutsider when you want to create a sound that fills the room and seems as though it comes from the air all around rather than from the speakers.
- Makes your mono or stereo track sound as if the audio surrounds you rather than coming from the speakers.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Built in presets to get your mix jump started.
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER).
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm.
- Reverses phase on one side of the stereo spectrum.
- Pan between the normal and reverse phase channels.
- Creates an unusual hyper-stereo effect.
- Handles mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-stereo I/O from your DAW.