URS FullTec Program EQ is a 5 Band Program EQ.
- One band that digitally recreates the Pulteq EQP-1's low frequency shelving with simultaneous boost and attenuation.
- Three bands of peak equalization that digitally recreates the midrange boost and attenuation of the Pultec MEQ-5 and the high frequency boost of the Pultec EQP-1a. Each peak EQ band has it's own bandwidth Q control.
- The fifth band features high frequency shelving with simultaneous boost and attenuation.
- Number of Bands: Five.
- Low band shelving boost 17.5db at 20hz, 30hz, 60hz and 100hz.
- Low Band shelving attenuation 13.5db at 20hz, 30hz, 60hz. 80hz and 100hz.
- 3 bands peak equalization with Variable Bandwidth Q for each band.
- Peak band frequency centers: 100hz, 200hz, 300hz, 500hz, 700hz, 1k, 1.5k, 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, 8k, 10k, 12k 14k and 16k.
- 18db Peak Filter Boost variable to .1db.
- 16db Peak Filter Attenuation variable to .1db.
- Simultaneous cut and boost for Low and High shelving EQ bands.
- High Freq shelving boost 17.5db at 5k, 8k, 10k, 12k, 14k, 16k and, 20k.
- High Freq shelving attenuation 13.5db at 5k, 8k, 10k, 12k, 14k, 16k and, 20k.
- Phase reverse switch.
- In /Out Bypass switch.
- Numeric Entry/Display Windows for each band and Input/Output trim gains.
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters.
- Input Line Trim -12db to +4db variable to .1db.