LittleOne is a faithful software emulation of one of the most legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers.
To produce a natural, deep and warm analog sound, every single component inside LittleOne (Oscillators, Filter, Envelopes, LFO, ...) has been carefully modeled to mimic the inner behaviour of real hardware analog electronics components, their original frequency responses and their operative ranges.
In addition to this, LittleOne encloses a full rack with a 16-step analogue sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect and two insert/master effects slots, making LittleOne a versatile and complete audio synthesis setup.
- Physical modeling simulation of real analogue hardware, achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach - oscillators, filters, envelopes (, ...) are built preserving their original architecture, featuring all the micro-instabilities and imperfections of the analogue technology.
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation.
- An all-in-one complete analogue synthesizer + sequencer + trancegate + rack effects setup.
- Two aliasing-free analogue modeled oscillators proving the same capacitors' charging/discharging responses as found on the original analogue circuits, with a continuous wave selection (morphing) mode between triangle, sawtooth, square, pulse.
- A legendary 4-pole resonant low pass ladder filter (modeled by the adoption of the topology-preserving transform / zero-delay feedback approach) proving all the original non-linearities, frequency responses (also at extreme modulation scenarios), self-oscillation, soft-clipping and overload control.
- Two 4-stage (ADSR) envelope generators proving the same capacitors' charging/discharging responses as found on the original analogue circuits.
- Extended modulation possibilities, including a white noise generator, a sample-and-hold source and a multi-waveform low-frequency-oscillator (LFO) featuring the original frequency range (from 0.2 Hz up to 500 Hz), allowing for advanced frequency modulation designs.
- True analogue polyphony. In addition to a classic monophonic mode, polyphony (4-voices) is achieved by simulating four fully-independent synthesis systems (devices) separately, as expected in the original hardware specification extension. Each of the four independent voices (devices) can also be tuned/detuned separately for an even more deep and rich polyphonic sound.
- Analogue components selector. Choose what kind of components to use inside LittleOne : select ultra-stable components, phase-locked oscillators (like in most recent analogue synthesizers) or select aged, much more unstable components and disable the phase-lock of the main oscillators.
- Accede all the advanced features like the alternative modulation sources/destinations, set the velocity to control the filter cutoff, extend the pitch bend range, select the MIDI input channel and much more - all from the operating system led display.
- Including XSQ16A unit (rack), a monophonic 16-step analogue sequencer.
- Including GAT3D unit (rack), a 16-step trancegate effect.
- Including two insert/master effects slots with the possibility to choose five effects processors.
- X-TREME unit (rack), an accurately modeled, ground-shaking tube distortion effect.
- FLANG-R unit (rack), an expressive stereo flanger effect.
- CHOR-S unit (rack), an expressive stereo chorus effect.
- D-LAY unit (rack), a tempo-synced stereo delay effect.
- REEVERB unit (rack), a resonator-based electronic reverb effect.
- Including a huge 400+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering all styles, from vintage analogue leads and basses to frequency modulation sequences, contemporary cutting-edge electronic motion pads, trance stabs, complex psychoacoustic constructions, percussive and special sound effects. All the original hardware synth factory patches (Stage Edition and Tribute Edition) are also included.
- Additional presets/patches available as commercial expansions.
- MIDI automation, with CC# mapping following the original hardware MIDI CC# specs.
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz.
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions.