MathAudio Microphone EQ effect plug-in:
- Linearizes the frequency response of microphones (removes peaks and dips) with the help of a measurement microphone.
- Compares two vocal microphones and converts the sound of the first microphone to the sound of the second microphone.
- Transforms a pair of identical (same model) microphones to a matched pair of microphones for stereo recording.
- Supports microphone calibration files.
- Transforms the sound of a measurement microphone to the sound of an ideal measurement microphone by means of utilizing the microphone calibration file.
- Suitable for real-time applications.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz. All sample rates are supported without resampling to avoid any possible loss in quality.