This is not you every day delay effect, it's a special FX tool for space-time warping grooves, Morphing Delay is powerful but very easy too use, tailored for the musician, it gets straight to the goal with few accurately chosen controls.
Morphing Delay is a two states delay effect, with envelope morphing from one state to the other, envelope is controlled by the audio input. It also includes a unique morphing auto pan effect.
- Sens, input sensitivity for the envelope.
- Time, morphing envelope time.
- Delay Time 1, in ms or Tempo division (Sync Switch).
- Feedback 1 amount, regeneration of delay.
- LP Filter for Feedback 1.
- Wet 1, effect level, for ducking delays.
- Delay Time 2, deviation from "On input" state, -100%..+100%, + Random Deviation at each new input (when RND Switch is on).
- Feedback 2 amount.
- LP Filter for Feedback 2.
- Wet 2, effect level.
- Mix, from full Dry to full Wet.
- Pan, auto pan amount, this effect is morphed by the envelope too, the ping-pong effect is synced with the delay time so that while the delay time change the auto pan follows it.
- The morphing auto pan can also be used alone without delay effect using the "Pan pre Mix" Switch.