|Product||N-TEN-AT4 VST Vintage Console Channel Strip|
|Type / Tags||EQ|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
N-TEN-AT4 VST Vintage Console Channel Strip is a suite of six plug-ins inspired by a great, vintage British console. This collection includes Shelf, Narrow and Regular Bell EQs, High/Low Cut, and special preamp saturation plug-ins allowing the user to run their tracks through the console with the eq engaged or disengaged.
Based upon the "Acqua" sound engine, the N-TEN-AT4 VST is "Powered by Nebula Core II Technology," an advanced form of audio generation developed by Acustica Audio, called V.V.K.T., or Vectorial Volterra Kernels Technology.
- Six plug-ins, including High/Low Shelf EQ, High/Low Cut EQ, High "Q" and Standard "Q" EQs, and Channel Strip Saturation with and without EQ engaged.
- All Frequencies and Gain Levels from the original vintage console are available with complete characteristics of the entire sound chain.
- Acqua Stand Alone VST Plug-In for Windows VST Audio Platform, featuring V.V.K.T. advanced sound engine.
- True harmonic content that changes with every frequency and gain value.
- Compatible with any Windows 32-bit VST Host.
- 64 Bit dynamic audio processing and 96kHz Actual Sample Rate with unmatched conversion quality to different rates.
The only trouble is processor hit, you get a complete channel strip and filters and preamps, it takes patience to achieve the proper results and a lot of bouncing down but the sound speaks for itself and the UI's rival any UAD offering that Ive seen, roll on the tube EQ and compressors aqua fx style. The only F#c@ing Gripe is I wish they would use a different copy protection similar to plug in alliance, sknote or sonimus with the details stored in the VST code, there sales would rocket because they have to ask high prices but they have had to use the worst copy protection going, believe me people prefer Dongles to serial and authrisations. Id be happy with the 1 license for my project studio but because of all the bottom feeding pirate scum Im constantly emailing serials back and forth in stead of enjoying the FX, I make music to fund the software because the emulations are becoming that good they are mindblowing. Anyone want a tester drop me a mai!. Groovy 01.Read more