Orguever is a virtual instrument created by Rossignol-Studio for Kontakt 5 by Native Instruments.
Orguever was established on the basis of an glass organ. The glass organ is a mechanization of the principle of musical glasses. It consists of glass bowls, crystal or quartz stacked on a horizontal rotary axis driven by a pedal. With wet fingers that we play this instrument by rubbing against the glass. It appears crystal clear sound, pure and ethereal:
- Three effects are available: A delay, chorus and reverb. Each of the effects can be added via their volume button on the interface.
- Seven different sounds typical of this type of instrument are available:
- Long tones type rubbed, short sounds struck type. They each have a PAN.
- The extended register different sounds ranging from C0 to G4.
- The samples are 16-bit 48 kHz.
- Orguever weighs only 66.3 MB.
- Orguever was created from samples from a real organ of glass.
(Courtesy of the site ODFGRANDORGUE)