|Product||PCM Native Reverb|
|Type / Tags||Reverb|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Lexicon bills the PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle as "the ultimate reverb plug-in for creating professional, inspirational mixes". With all the flexibility you would expect from a native plug-in, this Bundle delivers 7 legendary Lexicon reverbs with hundreds of versatile and finely-crafted studio presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon's library of sounds. It's designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications.
- 7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs:
- Vintage Plate.
- Random Hall.
- Concert Hall.
- Hundreds of studio presets.
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm.
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections.
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs.
- Full parameter control and automation.
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb.
Each algorithm can be run in either mono or stereo, or a combination of the two. Lexicon has taken the time to add Input and Output Meters in addition to a fully functional EQ section. The most noticeable feature, however, is center screen in a multi-dimensional realtime display. With three animated screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
With a wide array of adjustable parameters, you have the option to take the preset as it's carefully been crafted, or do further tweaking of your own and save it off once you've compared it with the original. You'll also have the ability to load that preset into a different DAW.
The PCM Native Reverb Bundle is a fully functional cross-platform plug-in solution. It has been designed with flexibility to fit into the hardware/software platform of your choice.