|Type / Tags||Pitch Correction / Auto-tuningPitch Shifter / Time Stretch|
PitchCraft EZ corrects pitch problems in vocal or instrumental recordings. Its high-quality algorithm corrects pitch, while formant correction retains the voice's natural sound. PitchCraft EZ can also be used for creating special effects, such as those used by many of today's most popular artists (i.e. "Auto-Tune"), as well as voice disguise, changing an adult's voice into a child's voice, "gender transformation" and a wealth of other creative possibilities.
- Create popular voice-based special effects.
- Correct and/or change pitch in monophonic vocal or instrumental recordings.
- Create pitch-based special effects.
- Voice disguise.
- Pitch Range Menu: Select the desired pitch range to use in the pitch correction/transposition process.
- Transpose Checkbox: Toggles all transposition controls on or off.
- Tuning Meter: Displays the current amount of tuning taking place.
- Pitch Menu: Allows raising or lowering the pitch value (in cents), while maintaining the original formant structure (i.e., the "timbre" or "tonal color" of the voice).
- Formant Size Menu: Used to modify vocal characteristics by virtually changing the size of the vocal cavity.
- Correct Pitch Checkbox: Toggles all pitch correction controls on or off.
- Pitch Correction Slider: Controls how much pitch correction is applied.
- Scale Menu: Used to designate the desired scale to be used in the pitch correction process. When a scale is chosen, PitchCraft EZ's keyboard will highlight the notes used in that scale.
- Key Menu: Designates the root note of the scale selected in the Scale menu.
- Ignore Notes Checkboxes: These checkboxes allow certain notes to be ignored in the pitch correction process, even when they are present in the scale being used.
- Keyboard Controls: Displays the active notes being used in the pitch correction process, and can also be used to define a custom scale for pitch correction.
- Custom Scale Controls: Allow the creation of custom scales to be used for pitch correction. Custom scales are automatically saved into the Scale menu, and may be recalled for use later.