Based on the classic vintage MEQ-5 mid-range EQ, the PTM-5A replicates the sought-after passive filter character, providing a versatile equalizer plug-in capable of subtle sonic enhancement or adding more obvious bite to the mid-range to help elements of the mix stand out.
Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals, the PTM-5A perfectly complements more familiar EQP-1A style plug-ins and emulations.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically Weighted Controls replicate the virtual 'feel' as well as the look of high quality rotary controls.
- Analogue Filter Modelling algorithms recreate natural analogue filter curves, without requiring high sample rates or CPU intensive up-sampling, allowing more plug-in instances in a typical DAW.
- Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Live resizable GUI for best use of available screen space and resolution.
- Circular, Relative and Linear control modes for intuitive user interface operation*.
- Adjustable output level trim.
- Switchable output phase / polarity.
- Download and try for free. Audio will fade out periodically in demo mode.
*In host applications which support circular control modes, the PTM-5A provides beautifully engineered circular and relative-circular adjustment options. Physical modelling ensures the rotary controls respond smoothly, accurately and predictably to circular mouse movement.