|Product||Rare Instruments Collection|
|Type / Tags|
Rare Instruments Collection contains 7 rare instrument & ensemble (percussive, string and wind) libraries from all around the world with special pricing. This bundle is designed to add colour to your productions and contains deep performances from numerous countries and cultures.
- Sounds of Morocco (14 Instruments & Vocals) (49€ value).
- Hang Melo II (Hang Drum) (30€ value).
- Sufi Ney (World Wind) (19€ value).
- Kabak Kemane (World String) (19€ value).
- Anatolian Percussion (World Percussion) (19€ value).
- Kemenche (World String) (28€ value).
- Snow Bells & African Gyl (bonus gifts).
- Over 4 GB of Kontakt & 24-bit WAV content.
- 1500+ samples.
- 700+ loops, patterns & stems.
- 35 Kontakt Instruments & Presets including solos & ensembles.
- Total value 164 Euros.
- 40% Discounted Bundle Pricing.
"Sounds of Morocco is the first ensemble library (including vocals) from Morocco ever produced."
"Hang Melo II is an expressive solo hang drum instrument and phrase library for KONTAKT and WAV, standing on the boundaries of percussive and tonal."
"According to the Sufi, the Ney resembles the human experience. The reed with seven holes suffers until a breath passes through and flourishes music again."
"Kabak Kemane, a rich walks/improvisations/phrases library from a classical Turkish string instrument with roots in Central Asia."
"Created for your eclectic percussion needs, Anatolian Percussion comprised two types of Bendir, two types of Kudum and a Darbouka, recorded and edited into an inspring set of loops, phrases, oneshots."
"Kemenche, an authentic world string instrument aiming to bring both serious playability and enrichment layering with your other strings due to the humanly, deep and expressive sound it generates."
Special Bundle Price : 119 Euros.